ITC technologies are the most important element in modern science and these surfaces as a core technology forming the future shape in securing the world competitiveness in science and technology. Also, ITC technologies are one of the fastest growing part in the world. Especially, Big Data has become the most important issue in ITC technologies and it is required to be innovative and dynamic approach methods.
This workshop focuses on the various issues based on Big Data, such as, Internet of Things, Social Network, Security, Cloud Computing, Semantic Approach method and so forth. In addition the workshop will be to bring together the researchers from academia and industry as well as practitioners to share ideas, problems and solutions.
Topics of Interest
Preferred topics in this workshop include (but are not limited to):
• Intelligent Information Processing in Big Data
• Semantic Approach for Big Data
• Applications of Linked Data
• Internet of Things based Big Data Processing
• Applications of Smart Devices
• Intelligent Social Network Data Analysis
• Context-aware services based Big Data
• Biometric Technologies based Big Data Processing
• Multimedia based Big Data Searching, Storing and Management
• Big Data Security
Information for Authors
The papers will be reviewed by ISSB’16 International Program Committee. The accepted submissions for this workshop will be published in the BDTA 2016 conference proceedings. The papers should present original and unpublished research.
Papers should be submitted through Confy system, and have to comply with the SPRINGER format. Please follow the instructions given at the BDTA 2016 site to format and submit your paper. Authors have to find more information from the following webpage.
• Dr. Chang Choi, Chosun University, Rep. of Korea
Program Committee (Tentative)
• Marek Ogiela, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
• Fang-Yie Leu, Tunghai University, Taiwan
• Kangbin Yim, Soonchunhyang University, Korea
• Yousun Kang, Tokyo Polytechnic University, Japan
• Hoon Ko, Sungkyunkwan University, Korea
• Aniello Castiglione, University of Salerno, Italy
• Juhyun Shin, Chosun University, Korea
• Hsing-Chung Chen, Asia University, Taiwan
• Lidia Ogiela, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
• Ilsun You, Soonchunhyang University, Korea
• Junho Choi, Chosun University, Korea
• Duk Shin, Tokyo Polytechnic University, Japan
• Xuefeng Piao, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
• Christian Esposito, University of Salerno, Italy
• Dongmin Choi, Chosun University, Korea
• Guangjie Han, Hohai University, China
• Kyungroul Lee, Soonchunhyang University, Korea
• Su Xin, Hohai University, China
• The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
• All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
• Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.
• Best Papers will be considered for publication in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems.
• A number of high quality papers will be invited to Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience.